Monday, April 16, 2012

Fashion Favorite: C. Neeon











































C. Neeon is a Berlin-based fashion company run by two snazzy ladies. They've been a fashion favorite of mine for years now and each season has blown me to the moon and back. You know that feeling you get when you just can't take something any longer because you're completely overwhelmed with the awesome-ness that's building up inside you? Well that's what I get when I look at C. Neeon's designs. Their use of pattern and layering makes me feel fuzzy inside. Their bold and unconventional shapes and silhouettes brings me to my knees. And best of all, everything looks so damn comfortable! It's really a win-win situation. Thanks C. Neeon for making awesome clothes and continuously pushing the boundaries of ready-to-wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment