Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm calling this month Funky February because I realized since my last post, that I'm not the only one feeling grumpy and out of sorts. It's because of this month! I forget that Chicago in February is...for lack of a better word...depressing. At this point, us Chicagoans are just dang tired of the winter and are so ready for Spring. Maybe that's why we go crazy and all out for St. Patty's Day...

ANYWAY...during this funk, I've actually been able to find comfort in my wax carving. Since it's the week of love, I wanted to focus on that love I feel when carving and share with you some of the shapes I've concocted recently. These will eventually morph into earring studs and pendants. Mmmmm...boy it feels good to slide that file on that wax!



No comments:

Post a Comment