Friday, August 16, 2013

Hey! It's Friday!

It's been quite a lovely week this past week.

I hosted a 'friend-in-town / friend-got-engaged' party on my porch.


I went to a random Cubs game. I prefer the White Sox over the Cubs...well mostly I prefer Sox fans over Cubs fans...so I usually avoid Wrigley Field at all costs during Cubs games...but it's silly to say no to free tickets so to the Cubs game I went! And look at those seats! Unfortunately, they lost...as usual...




























     I also started putting some final touches here and there on some necklaces.
And I relished in the fact that all these pieces are finished! Well minus the small box on the bottom left. I got some soldering to do with those earrings.
Thank goodness some pieces are finishing up because Renegade Craft Fair is in 3 weeks. They've posted all the 300 vendors that will be exhibiting. Nerd alert: it feels so cool to see my little logo there. If you're in the area, please come say hello!



Have a wonderful weekend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment