Thursday, October 17, 2013

Lately

Oh hey! It's October isn't it?? The last few weeks have been a whirlwind. I haven't even had a chance to take in the fact that it's fall or eat pumpkin pie or go to an apple orchard! It's sad to say but my day job has been taking the better of me. BUT I can't let that last for long. Holiday season is upon us and I'll be participating in Renegade's winter show again which I did last year. Thank goodness for these shows. They keep me motivated and working on my own jewelry in the midst of work chaos. For this holiday season, I'm trying to focus on simpler pieces that will make a nice addition to my current collection. So to help with that, I've been beading...a lot.



















It's also been a great meditative thing to do with my hands while I calm down from the day's silly work chaos. I'll keep you posted on my progress. You can't see in the photos but I've racked up quite a collection of various beads and I want (NEED) to make something out of all of them! You ever find you're spending more money on storing these things than actually selling them?? I think I have a collecting problem.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Mr.T and I are spending all day Saturday at a local family farm dinner tour. CANNOT WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment